• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Light buckets for 46' power wagon???

AnimalHippie

RCC Addict
Hey guys, I'm trying to get my power wagon cab ready for my 6x6 project and I need some light buckets for my headlights. What have you guys running these bodies found for correct looking headlights? I tend to do all my own lights and wires. So not really looking for a pre made kit. Unless it's really worth the money. Thanks in advance for any help and advice!!! Have a great day!!!!

Why not use the ones that came with the body? I have these wired up with 5mm LEDs.
498248eed07f92af8d3648270b70b4c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Why not use the ones that came with the body? I have these wired up with 5mm LEDs.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes, that is a great looking build!"thumbsup"

I need to see more of it!:)

These buckets are 3D prints off of Shapeways. They are in the headlight housings that come with the body. They hold 5mm led’s. I also wired mine up

smog-71996-albums4656-68690.jpg

smog-71996-albums4656-68682.jpg

Last edited:
I just used the ones that came with the body. Sprayed them with chrome and then black. M2 screws with nuts, mounted up very good.

Attachments

• Driver Side LG.jpg
    Driver Side LG.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 189
Ahhh... Didn't know it came with them. I'll have to look if they're here somewhere. I don't remember seeing them. This cab was already out of the package when I got it. I'll have to look through my stuff again. Thank you guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a new body, the lights should be right behind the cab section, as seen here...

s-l1600.jpg

I found them guys!!! Thought that was a piece of scrap lol! Was in my scrap lexan bag. Good thing I don't throw anything away!!! Thank you guys again!!! That picture of the body really helped!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back