• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lexan Has no Business Looking this Good

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Lexan has no business looking this good. In the world of scale rc crawlers, hardbodies are king and lexan is generally looked down upon. That being said, there are some good looking lexan bodies out there with scale plastic grills and lights. And if you’ve access to a 3D printer, you can make lexan look pretty good! In my humble opinion, I think Axial has the best looking lexan bodies. If you’re looking for a new lexan body for one of your crawlers and you come across an Axial one that is available, buy it up straight away. Axial has a funny habit of discontinuing things… My VS4-10 is a really enjoyable crawler to drive, it handles most everything in its way and does all the things it’s suppose to do. The suspension goes up and down, the tires turn in the appropriate direction and its steering tight.

As always, thanks for watching. Stay tuned, and I hope you join me on the next adventure!

Back