• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

LERK Presents The Team Challenge Poker Run

Where are all the Roughneck crawlers and ByB scale crawlers for his event,what about all you sanoma county boys (I wont say names lol)This is going to be a great Scale Event brought to you by TEAM L.E.R.K hope to see all the clubs their for a whole lot of fun and party party party lol

Signup's

Name....Team Name

1. JRock/Jerrys800-Team JK BRO's
2. CRAWLER66/SEPH606 TEAM LETS HAVE SOME FUN
3. ANoodle/ Joesphi - Team Doing Work <------- sounds good to me!
4. ZONKERD/CHINO63 TEAM LETS DO THIS
5. Meatwad/87Matchief-Shark City Crawlers 1
6. Postclanker/JDawg123-Shark City Crawlers 2
7. WillIAm/Shorty420-Team Rock Solid
8. Rockalot/+3 possibles - Chunk Racing

Yo, Jason, what's up.. I might be down to meet u guys up at slick rock, I don't have an rc crawler but I got the full size.

so me and a buddy want to come run this, but we both run 1.9 wraiths, technically a class 3 truck, is that gonna be a problem?

just to note, it's a wraith chassis running scx10 axles, both wheel bases have been shrunk as well.

Last edited:
so me and a buddy want to come run this, but we both run 1.9 wraiths, technically a class 3 truck, is that gonna be a problem?

just to note, it's a wraith chassis running scx10 axles, both wheel bases have been shrunk as well.

I'm pretty sure you can run it as long as they have 1.9's on it. Not sure about the rules, but I think as long as you are running the same tire it doesn't matter. I could be wrong, looking for JRock

I'm pretty sure you can run it as long as they have 1.9's on it. Not sure about the rules, but I think as long as you are running the same tire it doesn't matter. I could be wrong, looking for JRock

Me and him both run similar tire/suspension setups (both run bfg 1.9's, both run 4" shocks, etc), thats about it though lol.

Hey Ion, just come and hang out. No matter the tire size or anything, come play at an epic place.

I don't think it will be a problem"thumbsup" come on up the more the merrier.... it all about fun with your buds"thumbsup"

Yo, Jason, what's up.. I might be down to meet u guys up at slick rock, I don't have an rc crawler but I got the full size.

Nice come on up it's going to be a blast"thumbsup" Good to hear from you.

Yes ion as long as your running 1.9 tires you can run in the Poker Run. If someone comes with a 2.2 rig they can run the gates but not the challenges for the best poker hand.

Signup's

Name....Team Name

1. JRock/Jerrys800-Team JK BRO's
2. CRAWLER66/SEPH606 TEAM LETS HAVE SOME FUN
3. ANoodle/ Joesphi - Team Doing Work <------- sounds good to me!
4. ZONKERD/CHINO63 TEAM LETS DO THIS
5. Meatwad/87Matchief-Shark City Crawlers 1
6. Postclanker/JDawg123-Shark City Crawlers 2
7. WillIAm/Shorty420-Team Rock Solid
8. Rockalot/+3 possibles - Chunk Racing

Hey rockalot make sure you post on the list you and your teamate as well as another team if they come. This is a team event and not a singles event, reason is to promote teamwork and there well be gates on the normal course were you well need a second rig to make it through. Thanks and hope to see you there"thumbsup"

Sorry guys, not going to make it. New job just told me I will be working Saturdays starting this week. :evil: :evil:

Ok, just talked to the boss. I'm good to go, lucky I caught him in a good mood I guess. "thumbsup"

See you all next weekend!!

Everyone still in??? I'm leaving around 3pm on Friday to come up since its a 2.5 hour drive. Sleeping in my Tahoe

Hey rockalot make sure you post on the list you and your teamate as well as another team if they come. This is a team event and not a singles event, reason is to promote teamwork and there well be gates on the normal course were you well need a second rig to make it through. Thanks and hope to see you there"thumbsup"

Yes I understand.
Go ahead and scratch me from the list.
My teammates are all in the same family and they are going out of town that weekend.

Back