• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Kincers 10.3 Bronco

kincer

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
Been working on the Bronco a bit, did some detail work, still more to do, added a bikini top, Rc4wd deep dish wagons with 1.9 Iroks, and some Trx shocks to drop the height a bit. Wanna do a lot more with interior, lots of potential with the interior of this rig.
d26a30aae66a7f88e7662108b177b250.jpg
ce17a6cdd7d9847d51897b8722d1785a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

That roof makes the truck look way better, and makes me want to put one on mine.

I can't tell from the photo, is your roof fabric or flat lexan?

That roof makes the truck look way better, and makes me want to put one on mine.

I can't tell from the photo, is your roof fabric or flat lexan?

It's a piece of vinyl from the bottom of one of those reusable grocery bags that they give out as swag bags, this was from a state farm bag, it's textured and worked great for this, I used some two sided 3m tape, it holds great.

Very clean looking Bronco - with a subtle menacing touch, due mainly to the black wheels and bikini top..."thumbsup"

(like that you kept the spinners!)

Very clean looking Bronco - with a subtle menacing touch, due mainly to the black wheels and bikini top..."thumbsup"

(like that you kept the spinners!)

When I first got this, I thought it needs old school deep dish rims, I really like how they look on this, they just look right. Wasn't sure about the spinners at first but they're growing on me. Thanks man!

I like it! The more I see people tricking these out, the more I feel I may have over looked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! I have to agree with @twade984. I didn't pay much attention to these Bronco's until recently. I've been seeing some great looking mods and scale additions that make these bodies look awesome!

I do like the bikini top. It looks much better with it on. Also like black wheels turned out to run wide. Looks mean!!

I like it! The more I see people tricking these out, the more I feel I may have over looked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was on the fence when these came out also, glad I got it now.

Looking good! I have to agree with @twade984. I didn't pay much attention to these Bronco's until recently. I've been seeing some great looking mods and scale additions that make these bodies look awesome!

I do like the bikini top. It looks much better with it on. Also like black wheels turned out to run wide. Looks mean!!

Thanks man, glad I got it now, Those wheels are actually the the deep dish RC4wd 5 lug wagons, didn't have to turn them out lol, but yeah I agree they fit the body quite well and stance looks mean."thumbsup"

Back