• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Killing 1080 WP's

Greetings,

No, none at all. I now have 4 Copperheads in the collection and they are doing well. I have one paired with a Brood Slither 35T in the Vanquish, one paired with the 1900 Slate in my Wraith, and one in my Creeper with a Brood Riot. I have the 4th as a spare.

My 1080's went in the trash. For my needs, it's Copperhead all the way.

I bought a Copperhead a couple weeks back and it would run great for a little and the motor would die. I rebound it, recalibrated and went through it all again with a castle tech, and the motor still would die. I put the SW4 back in and no problems since. I have a 3 MambaXs and five or six SW4s and they have all been great. I am sending the Copperhead back to Castle for warranty.

Back