• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Juggernaut care pack?

engdds

I had an old Juggernaut I still with the axle problem, wondering if I can still find the care pack somewhere ? Any help is appreciated!

I have been trying to find center shafts/ drive shafts for a while now and about to give up. Someone said that Emaxx axles will work. They are the right length just the fact that the output shaft on front and rear of the trans only has one flat spot and no hole for the pin and screw to go in like on the axle input shafts. :/ Any help out there for this problem. I was also told F-350 drive shafts will work without changes

All you need to buy is the upper input housing from a jugg2, TXT, or Argos axle (all the same), and then the input bevel gears and shafts and your good to go

vgrimo.jpg

Here's the difference between the two, just larger bevel gears and added third bearing to keep things in line

If you need parts, the TXT-2 Agrios parts will a work. Haven't seen those Jugg parts packs from Tamiya in years.

All you need to buy is the upper input housing from a jugg2, TXT, or Argos axle (all the same), and then the input bevel gears and shafts and your good to go

Actually you need the complete axle housing as the lower housing is also a little different from the Jugg1.

To fix my 2 juggernauts. I just pieced the parts together And upgrade them to txt-1 output shafts, they are a little bigger and hole in the shaft to hold the drive shaft better.

Back