• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Johnny builds an MST CFX Ford Bronco

This truck is pretty perfect looking! I can't get over it. Nice job! "thumbsup"

The little green Bronco has more than 60 miles on it now. I love this rig!

MST CFX Ford Bronco by johnny anguish, on Flickr

Absolutely stunning!!!

Reading through some of these threads had me looking for a MST CMX Bronco, but alas, they are discontinued.

Keep on trek'n man!

Absolutely stunning!!!

Reading through some of these threads had me looking for a MST CMX Bronco, but alas, they are discontinued.

Keep on trek'n man!

You could pick up a CMX/CFX kit or RTR and then just get the Tamiya Bronco body, it would basically be identical. I spotted a few 252mm WB bodies on eBay. Just an idea... "thumbsup"

You could pick up a CMX/CFX kit or RTR and then just get the Tamiya Bronco body, it would basically be identical. I spotted a few 252mm WB bodies on eBay. Just an idea... "thumbsup"

I can get the Kit for $180 + $24 in shipping. I'll do some thinking. Not that I need another one... :twisted: But these darn little things are just different enough to be darn cool.

I hear ya. I am tempted, myself - just for something to drop my stashed-away as-yet uncut/unpainted Sumo body on!

i got lucky and picked up one of this kits with the bronco body a couple months ago from Atees ... i have yet to start it but i did open it and noticed its an actual tamiya body that comes with them ... fact is because the decal sheet has tamiya all over. cant wait to dig on this little fella. i been keeping an eye out for a sumo body as a spare.

Absolutely stunning!!!

Keep on trek'n man!

Asiatees has the kit with the bronco body currently available. :mrgreen: ... I'd say you need one on your stable.:ror:

Boy, you're not kidding. I used to get MST stuff (and Tamiya) from RCmart and Asiatees....after 2020 shipping went completely crazy and hasn't recovered. I'm on the east coast and it's usually $50-70 per order for shipping for parts, and over $100 for a kit! Used to be free, but now it is what it is. Gotta be killing their business, I know I haven't ordered a thing in 2 years.

Amain has a few in stock on occasion, I think there's a Jimny CMX there now - easily converted over to a Bronco.

Back