• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JK RcModelex

FREEDOM83

Rock Crawler
Hello, I bring what will be my next project, this is going to be long, but if you know me a little, I will share the progress.

A good friend sold a Jk Offroad version of Rcmodelex and he couldn't let it go, with the HPI and a T1, but with Axial scx10 II axles, King shocks from Rc4wd and the little things seen in the photo:

With several things in mind, I did some tests with the front axle, very advanced, and in addition to not quite convincing the aesthetics as much as in the 1/1, the steering issue was a headache, with a return lost turn and I did not like its function:

So, I will return to the idea that I had in mind when I bought it, I will comment and show you the steps as I do them, I can assure you that it will be JK 4 doors, with the work on the chassis that this entails and something else that I have in mind , and also, for the more clever, you will have seen that the servo in this car, goes to the right, so it will have to be moved, to be able to put a panhard as God intended.

At the moment I have the 4-door body on the way, to start with the "cut and weld" of the chassis

Following along!"thumbsup" Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for it!

Wow cutting a discontinued chassis?! I couldn’t do it… can’t wait to see what you do with it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back