• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Jiefang CA-30 King Kong 6x6 (Zil 157)

Cool with the tilt but looks absolutely sick with the logs. Well done on a greatly detailed project. Shame it's for sale but buyer will surely love crawlin around with it. GLWS

With the wood looks stunning. Buen trabajo!

Thanks !! Gracias !! "thumbsup"

Cool with the tilt but looks absolutely sick with the logs. Well done on a greatly detailed project. Shame it's for sale but buyer will surely love crawlin around with it. GLWS

It has not been sold and I no longer need the money , so ... I am delighted to keep it !! :mrgreen:

A couple of photos from Saturday, I did some tests:

And after the tests, the first thing is to try some bigger and softer tires, the second is to move the deposits, for the rest, despite doing tricks on it, it holds up, so it's time to extremize it a bit to climb, which will be its most common use:

Back