• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Jeep JK Passenger side mirror???

moedawi

Quarry Creeper
Im looking for a passenger side mirror for jeep jk, ive seen the axial one but i'd rather get the new bright one. anyone knows where can i get one??
thank you

I used the f350 rc modelex one from Rc4wd. Its rubber and will take abuse. Fits it pretty well.

Sent from my EVO

It would look even better if I raised it a 1/4 of a inch, buy i took the lazy way out and used the factory hole for the mirror. The stock mirrors didnt make it a day and these take a beating everytime I go out
IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0919_zps2eaf02da.jpg

They're nice. I ran them on an fj cruiser about a year ago. They aren't indestructible though, but much better than plastic mirrors.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It would look even better if I raised it a 1/4 of a inch, buy i took the lazy way out and used the factory hole for the mirror. The stock mirrors didnt make it a day and these take a beating everytime I go out
IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0919_zps2eaf02da.jpg

They look nice but noticeble that they are f350s mirror i like the new bright ones cuz it was easy to modify it to swivel in and out.
20130407_161144_zps8000ebf1.jpg

20130408_010314_zps09700704.jpg

20130408_010325_zpsb59eeeaa.jpg

i might go for the axial jks

Back