• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Iowa's Premier RC Rock Crawler Club

Mad Dawg

Quarry Creeper
site_logo.png

I am proud to announce [URL="http://www.iarock.org]IaROCK[/URL] is here....

We are working hard to be the Iowa's Premier RC Rock Crawler Club.

IaROCK is in the process of building a few different rock crawling spots around the state of Iowa. By early spring 2 of these sites will be up and running, with more coming online through out the summer.

We will be hosting competitions and gtg's through out Iowa.

The forum are up now, so feel free to register and post up some information about you and your crawler(s).

The website is still undergoing final revisions and will be up later this winter.

IaROCK will be doing promotions and contests, so check the site regularly for informational updates. "thumbsup"

IaROCK is open to people of all ages and RC Crawlers of any size.

See forums for additional details......

index.php
index.php

Last edited:
What part of the Midwest do you plan on holding events in? As the "premier" crawler club in the Midwest, do you plan to coordinate w/ the "non premier" clubs that have been hosting national events for 4 years already?

well im from omaha, but I go to knoxville every year for the Knoxville Nationals. Where about would you be building this course at in Knoxville. You can tell me streets or landmarks, cuz I know them all. And if its going to be in Knoxville, you should hold a comp during the nationals and advertise and promote. And with it drawinf 50,000 people all ready, I bet im not the only sprintcar fan who has a crawler.

...you should hold a comp during the nationals and advertise and promote. And with it drawing 50,000 people all ready, I bet im not the only sprintcar fan who has a crawler.

That is a terrific idea! "thumbsup""thumbsup" I will take that into consideration.

IaROCK is giving away a Losi Micro Crawler to a lucky registered user!! "thumbsup"

Last edited:
NO! That's the other river into Iowa:?

I'm curious.
UMMM when you cross the Missouri River into Iowa, you lose I.Q. points thats what I meant.......and if I missed somthing its because i've crossed that river too many times...hahaha

Back