• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Installing trans into Phoenix chassis, can't align

What changes are you planning to do if I mat ask.

no changes as of yet. This is my first crawler and I want to learn before making wholesale changes. I raced on-road/touring cars but most tracks around me shuttered its doors. Just want to continue tinkering with RCs in general and not worry about a track to run it on. I've had this kit for a few months now but am now just getting on with electronics and motor.

Can't align. late to the post, When I installed my trans support I used the stainless screw kit, they appear to be just a pinch longer than standard screw and protruded thru far enough on driver side (3x10) to touch the trans, throwing it out of align. That one screw i replaced with 3x8 screw for clearance. I still had to install the front motor cover screw first for a nice fitment of the trans.

Back