• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Inside wheel for LURC dually?

pchiumiento

Rock Stacker
I want to get a pair of 8L wheels from LURC but they are sold out and I haven’t seen them restock in a while. I am getting impatient. I’m wondering if there are any other wheels that would fit for the inner part of a Dooley tires for my truck. Preferably ones with a little weight. I do know that they say that some of their stuff will work with the axial wheels in some other wheels as well but I’m not sure if that stuff will work with the whole dually package or not? Does anyone have any experience with this and if so, any guidance or links would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Let me make it very clear that if I needed these wheels for anything else, other than the inside for my dually setup, I would not be buying anything other than LURC wheels. They absolutely make the best and I recommend them above anyone else. I tried multiple other wheels before I went with them, but now that I’ve gone with them, I will never go anywhere else. Not only are their products the best their customer service is unmatched.

Back