• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Inland Empire Peeps?

Count me in as well, i'm dieing to get out, there is just way too much dry brush at my local spot. Not going to be the guy that starts the massive fire because of an electronics failure/meltdown. And as dezracer99 stated, its just too hot to be enjoyable. North gate (or is it east?) coming from Perris into Canyon Lake has some rocks, probably better suited to a go fast rig, something U4.

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum. I live in Corona. I have a TRX-4 Sport, and a SCX 10.3.

I saw that the last post was made back in December and I was wanting to see if there is anybody out there still reading this forum. I am in Big Bear and run a Redcat Gen8 Axe. I am looking for people or a group that runs close to where I am at. I do all of my crawling in the mountains because we have it all up here. I am not opposed to traveling off the mountain. There is a lot of crawling spaces up in the high desert (Lucerne Valley & Apple Valley) that I've traveled to. Additionally I've been to a lot of spots on the front side near Forest Falls, Mentone and Redlands.

Just looking for like minded people to enjoy the hobby with. Let me know if anyone is interested or knows of some good groups.

I'm just down the road from you in Highland. As far as groups, I dunno. I can't stop growing the crawler course I started in my back yard.

I saw that the last post was made back in December and I was wanting to see if there is anybody out there still reading this forum. I am in Big Bear and run a Redcat Gen8 Axe. I am looking for people or a group that runs close to where I am at. I do all of my crawling in the mountains because we have it all up here. I am not opposed to traveling off the mountain. There is a lot of crawling spaces up in the high desert (Lucerne Valley & Apple Valley) that I've traveled to. Additionally I've been to a lot of spots on the front side near Forest Falls, Mentone and Redlands.

Just looking for like minded people to enjoy the hobby with. Let me know if anyone is interested or knows of some good groups.
there are a few of us in johnson valley that crawl speraticly out here we have some pretty worn in trails we run and are always exploring new trails

im only a few min from the city of bigbear but i havent found any good spots up there to crawl yet if you have any spotz you would.like to share that would.be awsome

Anybody home

I just moved back to Hemet. I think diamond valley lake is the go-to spot around here. Depending on where you are we just had proline by the fire at horseman’s park in the Hesperia area and that place is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back