• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

injora 050 66t

Whats_a_dickfer

Rock Stacker
Just picked up the 66t 050 injora motor for about 10 bucks on Amazon and so far I like it a lot. In fact it is probably the best brushed motor I've run in my C10 so far.

For comparison I've previously used the barrage motor, a 100t one from ebay which was too slow and surprisingly low on torque, the hot racing 66t which was OK but not amazing, and the samix 050. the samix was insanely loud, ran really hot, not smooth, but had a ton of power and was easily twice as fast as stock. I'm keeping that one around to swap out for when I occasionally put my c10 into mud bogger mode by lifting the ride height and installing the wheels and tires from my FMS atlas.

the closest one to the injora is probably the hot racing 66t. compared to the HR, the injora has about the same top speed, more torque, and much smoother low speed control. and it's quiet...like, SO quiet. with the silence and smoothness, it absolutely increased the relaxing "zen factor" of crawling, if that makes sense.

more details, my c10 has brass knuckles, brass diff covers front and rear, proline hyrax 1.0 wheels and tires with added weight (wrapped inside with solder and tungsten putty mashed in behind the face of the wheel), 14% overdrive in front, hot racing oil shocks, eco power servo, and stock v1 electronics. total weight with a 600mah battery is 402 grams. the injora motor seems like a great fit for my truck and driving style so far. it was barely warm to the touch after running a pack through it. I've run about 3 packs through it so far so I can't comment on it's longevity yet.

so that turned out to be more long winded than I planned, but there you go. for about ten bucks I'm really happy with its performance.

I agree with AK KRAWLER. Did you you buy the new pro version or the original 050? Thanks a lot!

I got some injora knockoffs, but they look so similar I can't help but wonder if they're not just being rebranded by Injora. Worthwhile upgrade though! I am running them on both SCX24´s.

I agree with AK KRAWLER. Did you you buy the new pro version or the original 050? Thanks a lot!

I bought the new "non-pro" 66t 050. AFAIK injora originally came out with a different 050 sized motor, not this 66t one, and then released the 66t and the pro 50t.

I decided against the pro 50t after reading a few reviews that complained about the noise level, and that it wasn't all that smooth.

The Pro is a 50t, the standard Injora 050 is a 66t.

He bought the 66t.

They recommend getting their motor plate as the bolt pattern is different than stock, and offer the 66t with or without the plate.

I've been seeing them on Amazon as well as direct from Injora.

Link to 66t w/plate:

https://www.injora.com/products/injora-030-050-bushed-motor-66t-88t-for-1-24-rc-crawler-axial-scx24?variant=39811880288304

ah yeah good to note they have the barrage motor style mounting holes. I already had a hot racing stainless steel motor plate installed, so I went with the one without the plate included.

Back