• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

In Stock - NEW Incision RC Scale Shocks 90mm!

RPP Hobby

I wanna be Dave
Vendor

Attachments

• incision-ScaleShocks-600.jpg
    incision-ScaleShocks-600.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 351
Has anybody run these yet? I got them on my wish list but would like some feedback on how they perform.

I have a set, I like them so far. Really nice design features. One thing I really like is how much smaller in diameter they are compared to stock Axial or Prolines, more scale IMO. The only fault if I had to think of one is that I wish is was a dual spring setup, the single spring design is ok, just not super awesome."thumbsup"

I have a set, I like them so far. Really nice design features. One thing I really like is how much smaller in diameter they are compared to stock Axial or Prolines, more scale IMO. The only fault if I had to think of one is that I wish is was a dual spring setup, the single spring design is ok, just not super awesome."thumbsup"
I'm with you. We seem to be in the minority, but I also prefer dual rate springs on scaler shocks.

Please, give us an update in a couple of months. I'm interested to see how badly they leak long term.

I'm also very interested to hear about whether or not they leak. They look awesome; but, I'm not ready to jump in until I better understand their ability to hold oil ...which they hopefully do.

Back