• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Im new to crawlers

MLGkyser

i picked up a scx10 honcho i have played with it for about a week now and im ready to upgrade it but dont know where to start or what im looking for i was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on how to build up my car

If it breaks upgrade it. If it doesn't do what you want upgrade it so it does. If you don't know what needs to be upgraded then drive it"thumbsup"

Read the tips and tricks thread in the scx10 section and do all the free mods! It will keep you plenty busy without spending a bunch of $"thumbsup" then just upgrade as stuff breaks.

The only real must have from my experience is metal links hell I didn't change anything till I made more power with brushless then had to do everything but if it's stock just get the link kit and it'll be a beast

my suggestions and yea you can run till it breaks but would be some metal links suspension and steering and some cvds. the cvds will give you more steering degree then the stock dog bones and the metal suspension links will hold up better and metal steering links will get rid of the flex the plastic ones allow. also a metal clamping horn for your servo is a great upgrade. the plastic screw on one tends to strip out easy.

Back