• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I'm getting back in, again?

mikebecher

Rock Crawler
My last login was 2 years and 9 months ago. I just got done re-reading my Levior build and it put a hair up my ass.

So much has changed since then and thanks to the COVID pandemic I've grown lazier, drinkier and fatter.
I've got do something that inspires me to get outdoors and active so I'm going to give this hobby a run again.
I tried to reboot a few years ago but it didn't stick. I have more time now and a motivation so tomorrow I'm going to make another start.

I still have ~90% of my junk but no where to work on it because my workshop is a disaster so that will be the first order of business.

Welcome back...again:) . I certainly remember your user name from the days gone by.

I find a cleaned up workshop the best inspiration for a new build. With the endless numbers of small bits that go into these little trucks it does not take long for a place to feel cluttered.

Back