• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Idler gear stock?

regstar123

Hi guys,

Recently resurrected my Comp Crawler based scaler (Comp crawler running gear on an scx10 chassis) after probably 8+ years and stripped the idler gear within a few minutes. Getting hold of parts for them in the UK was always tricky but is now borderline impossible. Can't find either a stock replacement or the hot racing upgrade anywhere. Don't suppose there's anyone aware of any in stock? Ideally in UK/Europe but would take anything now!

Think it'll be an attempt at running an scx10 transmission if not

Cheers.

Last edited:
Getting gears for the LCC transmission is almost impossible. Years ago I switched over to the Night Crawler transmission. I do like to install the HR transmission body.

Is the night crawler transmission different? I did find that rather quickly for being so hard to find. :)

Unless you're using the dig function on the Comp transmission, the Night crawler transmission mission is the way to go, less weight, compact, probably more power efficient too not sure about the gear ratio, possibly faster? Don't quote me on that not sure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unless you're using the dig function on the Comp transmission, the Night crawler transmission mission is the way to go, less weight, compact, probably more power efficient too not sure about the gear ratio, possibly faster? Don't quote me on that not sure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not using dig at all Now the fun of trying to source a night crawler transmission šŸ˜‚

Back