• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I kind of got carried away with this project

Rumpelhardt

Pebble Pounder
I think this might have gotten a little out of hand but it's almost done. Next project is going to be a ready to run with upgrades as needed.;-)
Axial
1/10 Yeti kit
25t aluminum servo horn
machined aluminum adjustable motor mount

Hobbywing (originally bought a little over a year ago for another project)
XERUN SCT Pro esc
3656SD 3400 kv sensored motor

Vanquish
Incision 2.2 Method beadlock wheels
Incision #5 hubs
trailing arms
titanium upper links
Currie Antirock sway bar
front knuckles
caster blocks

SSD
Wide Diamond centered rear axle
Yeti 2 speed transmission conversion kit

STRC
aluminum bell crank
Wraith/Yeti bottom shock/trailing arm mount

Robinson Racing
64t 32p Heavy Duty slipper
one piece X Hard output gear
one piece X Hard idler gear

Pro-Line
Traxxas Slash rear Power Stroke shocks
Yeti rear Power Stroke 5" shocks

MIP
X-Duty rear drive shaft

Lockedup RC
FI spool

Crawler Innovations
Deuce's Wild 2.2 tall single stage foams

Pitbull Tires
2.2 Rock Beast II tires

Pending funds

Axial

machined aluminum 4 link mounts
machined aluminum sway bar clamp
machined aluminum upper shock mount plate

Robinson Racing
1each 12t, 13t, 14t extra hard 32p 5mm pinion gears(already have 15-20 and I like to have options)

STRC
aluminum heat sink motor plate

And a few other thing I'm sure I forgot to list

Last edited:
As soon as I can get it outside for better lighting I'll have more. Right now we're working on getting a whole winters worth of snow in 4 days.

ea43ea90-f94a-4b75-8b5a-281033595222_zpsg9asgggi.jpg

Wow tht thing is loaded! Video would be rad, once it stops snowing. But uh these things are a blast in snow.

What are you doing with it? Race? Bash? Trail? All and more? Sounds super capable of all that.

Until such time as I ether get up the nerve to disassemble my motor and esc to waterproof them or get a motor/esc combo that is all ready waterproof snow is out. I have been perusing the Holmes Hobbies web site pretty heavily lately.

I just ordered a puller pro every thing I've read HH products is top notch. Is there servos waterproof?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

I just weighed it for the fun of it. 8.25 lbs minus a battery! What a porker lol. It will gain a little more before it's done.

How are those rock beast II'S working out? Trying to decide between those and the PL super swamped XL'S for bashing (beach/yard) around with.

I just ordered a puller pro every thing I've read HH products is top notch. Is there servos waterproof?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Water resistant, which is good enough. It's an aluminum case with o-ring seals. The best part is that it doesn't need a BEC you can run it straight off of 3S.

Back