• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I Had to get a Bronco .

Injora stuff is 10g diff covers , brass steering linkage , brass skid plate . Thinking about getting some rear tail lights from Amazon. The Bronco is a bit dusty haven’t done much with the RC’s over the winter . I did remove the roof rack and interior for incline testing. Trimmed the rear bumper for tire clearance. Looking into shorter shock options.

I installed a Injora 10g diff cover on front along with brass steering linkage and a Injora brass skid plate . This didn’t show any more climbing ability.

I found cheap made in China 40mm shocks for the front mounted them to the original shock positions. Kept the 43mm shocks in rear , swapped rear shock mounts PS to DS and mounted the shocks to the body mount holes .

Flipped bumper to original position. Mounted the ESC on the battery tray and the battery on the ESC tray . Dropped the front body mount as far down as it goes so no big bumper gap .

I also swapped the 57mm rock terrains from my wife’s JLU onto the Bronco . Win win for both trucks .

These mods gained 3 to 4 degrees on the incline .

Back