• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How can i attach a trailer in RS10?

rafaelpolanco

i build my first rc trailer and i wanna attach to my rs10, but i don have any idea to do it.

My rs10 come with fabric upgrades, don't have the wing's

393071_4774958306093_452139136_n.jpg

thanks for the suggestions :mrgreen:

Could get rid of rear steer and make a bracket that uses screws that holds the top of the axle down

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It depends on how heigh the trailer is but there are lots of screws holding the diff case together you just need a mount and longer screws.

Grind a flat spot on your drag link centered behind differential as possible , drill a hole through it , either tap that hole and use screw to attach hollow link ball for trailer ball or just use srcew and nut instead of tapping . That way when you rear steer your trailer will swing with it and get some tight turning radius. Haha boom.

Last edited:
:wink: "thumbsup"

I'd like to get another rc boat , build a pimp trailer for it , build a sweet scaler just to launch it in the water lol.

Back