• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmaxx

I wanna be Dave
johnrobholmes items out sent very fast.

The 5 pole motors don't know when to stop! The just keep on going, going, and going!

LOL

good to hear I am a good SELLAR. I havent had a chance to REALLY push those 5 pole motors yet. You should post up your impression of the power, runtime, etc when you get the chance.

JRH

Thanks man! If you need any tips on building a pack or what-not, hit me up. I have hand built quite a few end-to-end packs in my day.

Does that make me sound old?

johnrobholmes A+ Everytime!

Great vendor, fast shipping, excellent products!

Johnrobholmes (a.k.a) JRH A++++

i recieved my txt within a week from the US to Sydney and i am very very happy with it. thanks mate!:)

Another Great HolmesHobbies transaction!!!

I've now had a few transactions with HolmesHobbies/JohnRobHolmes and I've asked JRH numerous questions. He's provided great customer service and excellent advise. He always returns pms promptly, and has never led me wrong. There is no one that I trust more with any electronics questions, and there's no other vendor I'd use first for electronic parts. I wouldn't put just any vendor in my signature.

Holmes Hobbies rocks!!!

Johnrob, you are the man, you shipped thursday the package was in miami friday and it arrived in Honduras monday:shock: :shock: , what can i say nicely packaged thanks man:) :)

about johnrobholmes

great seller / fast shipper / what more can i say but thanks man

johnrobholmes rocks!

Super fast, Super Communication, Great price and exactly as decribed!

Can't go wrong with him... buy his stuff!

Holmes Hobbies A+ !

John is excellent to deal with, fast shipping and super helpful, will buy from again and again.

Holmes Hobbies rocks the party like nobody!!!!

A+++++++, My revolver came in super duper quick... I know where my brushless bread is buttered...

johnrobholmes is the best to do bussiness with

JRH, already got my stuff all the way down in my country:shock: :) , thanks for the great customer support, awesome products and ultra fast shipping:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back