• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hobbywing Quicrun 1080 - new cheaper version or fake copy?

Looks like a good budget option. The Hobbywing 1080 is $62 Cad at its lowest price (including shipping) on AliExpress, or about $70 on EBay. I believe the cheapest one I've ever purchased was from Amazon Canada's Hobbywing page at $60 with free Prime shipping, but prices have never gone that low again (current price is $88.88 with Prime) and I waited about a month for a restock at the time.

This new one can be found for just shy of $30 Cad on AliExpress

Re: New super cheap 80 A crawler ESC with program card (was "fake Hobbywing 1080)

I won’t buy it instead of a 1080, but instead of a 1060 for sure. Its the same price. If its reliable enough, this might be the best budget servo out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: New super cheap 80 A crawler ESC with program card (was "fake Hobbywing 1080)

Hi Walter!

Any more news on the esc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
not really - did not drive it since then.
But some guys on the German forum use it and report that it does very good...

Only a single buyer reportet (already many weeks ago, longe before I published the video) that he could not program his cheapo ESC.

All the others who use it (those are a couple, but not a ton) reported it works very well.
No long time experience so far... (its winter here, its Corona lockdown, ...)

Walter

Hi,
new similar ESC for 2 motors:

80A ESC Speed Controller Program Card Waterproof Double Brushed

1081666-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Back