• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

HiluxTruggy - shock advice needed.

Woolie

Hi everyone - im about to start building a Hilux Truggy based on a TFL T11 (SCX10 ii clone with machined transmission and axles) roller that i picked up a few years ago. Ive ordered almost everything i need, SMF cage, HH 35T Pro , HW 1080, Tamiya Hilux body, Interior etc etc. The only thing i dont have yet are shocks. I like the look of the Traxxas XXL 100mm Big Bores and GTRs, but unfortunately Traxxas lists the springs by Truck and offers very little information about rates, dimensions and compatibility..
Will Big Bore springs work with the GTR 7462x shocks? Im looking for springs with a rating of about 2.0 lbs - and a length of about 65mm - any tips where I can look. I dont have much of a clue.
I would also be open to other Big Bore shocks without breaking the bank and retaining a scale'ish look.
Are Gmade XD diagphragms any good?

Last edited:
Back