• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

High torque mini size servo?

makya

Quarry Creeper
Does anyone know of, or use, a mini-sized high torque servo? I was thinking that with all of the high torque 1/10 servos, there has to be a 1/18 servo with decent torque by now.

I searched for quite a while and couldn't find anything I felt was sufficient, so I 3D printed a mount for a full size servo...
24eea42d905809b625255b22ae73bc08.jpg
a2973e06b5f39c26e37044bd32c185e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find anything that was worth while. All have been sub 200oz torque and haven't worked well in my mini's. I currently run a full size in every mini I have.

I think it's just a servo size that sees almost no use in applications that would need high torque, our LONG discontinued MRCs being the exception. No point in producing something for a nearly nonexistent market...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back