• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hello fellow Mainers

Crawler_Dad

Names Tom, its been a hot minute since ive used this forum. been doing the rc thing for around 12 or 13 years. I live right in Veazie, which is just outside of Bangor. Ive started making my own rock pile to crawl around. Looking to meet some other rc people this summer to crawl with.
Got a traxxas trx4, pretty much stock other then a couple things. Let me know if anyones interested in planning a group run. i know probably most use facebook now tho.
eca0f1fa77961ebb319e111d9df9325d.jpg
d6df90bab7cbf19a53f4f54336ab874b.jpg
1af1028d3cf8df50dfba9418e07bae74.jpg
258d1a7d8d33882c4f466164554fae0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What up dude I’m down east got some great crawl spots down here.
Schoodic peninsula for one.
Check out my YouTube stuff that’s where I’m able to get social and RC.
Not a lot of it in Maine....or atleast that I’ve found.

hey there bud! ive always wanted to go down to the coast and go crawl. i got some city forest trails i use alot in bangor to go crawling

Yeah well with kids it’s tough to find time. Baseball etc etc. but no bugs on coast right now. My forest trails at home too buggy!
I go to coast when I can. I mean epic crawling.
Tends to be just if get 30 extra min and have it together to bring RC to work with me lol
There is group of 15 or so that go around me that I’ve discovered, but haven’t gone with yet.
If you feel like cruising the coast lemme know. Break away from projects and crawl never seen trx upclose. Be cool!
✌️

oh yeah i hear ya, i got a 6yr old and a 9 month old, and been dealing with a house we bought last summer[emoji1787]
i started making my own rock pile and shit and just tryin to make something to be able to crawl at my house, and it works pretty good
6a2d0f76e9f9d4a45c457a408ccaceb6.jpg

Back