• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

H10, What's VP teasing?

HumboldtEF

Tiny truck hoarder
Lifetime Gold Baby!
Vanquish just put out a few teaser photos today for the H10

mLKlxgB.jpg

kEYo6a7.jpg

Instagram posts here: Vanquish Products on Instagram: "Unveiling the next level. H10" Vanquish Products on Instagram: "Sparco equipped. H10 . . . . . . #herestheanswer #hashtag #nobodylookshere #totallysecret #h10 #whatnoway #mynameisjeff"

It was also on the scale news update, I'm sure most of you guys have seen it.

Anyway I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is guessing this is.

I see a BTA knuckle setup though the rod end for it doesnt seem to connect to a link though it is blurred. Maybe a rack and pinion or something different? They are supposed to be coming out with a new rear axle for the Ripper 2.

All they’ve been talking about is a buggy and in that case I have almost no interest. Cool to see VP branching out though. Hopefully whatever it is brings a lot of new innovation.

Its definitely interesting, i dig how VP is always teasing and secretively create anticipation for their products ... also like that they give you enough time to know something new is coming so I can budget for it. I will be patiently wait to see their new comings as they always give us quality and performance, but I really hope to see this offering to be within the lines of most of us to acquire and not grossly overpriced by the hype and the resellers. I think that along the lines of the discounted ultra and pro will be the ticket for sales and also to get them on peoples hands rather than just the collectors. Well see ... I am excited to see the new H regardless even if its from a distance.

hopefully a W.E. Rock buggy w/ rear steer. BTA servos. I can see lots of Capra's for sale (including both of mine!)

That knuckle really looks like its plastic to me. If it is the cage is gonna be plastic and it shouldn't be priced too crazy.

I'm also thinking they could do a limited run of an all metal premium version if this truly is a Ripper 2. Having 2 options would satisfy those who want it like the original and those who want it to be affordable.

The latest video on their ig appears to show a body so I wouldn't bet on a buggy

Moon buggy. They've talked a lot about them recently. My vote is on a VP moon buggy.

That knuckle really looks like its plastic to me. If it is the cage is gonna be plastic and it shouldn't be priced too crazy.

I'm also thinking they could do a limited run of an all metal premium version if this truly is a Ripper 2. Having 2 options would satisfy those who want it like the original and those who want it to be affordable.
Agreed that it looks like plastic. In that case, this isn't a Ripper. Rippers are machined aluminum. Anything else is not a Ripper IMHO.

The latest video on their ig appears to show a body so I wouldn't bet on a buggy
I think you're talking about this one. That doesn't look like a body that wouldn't be found on a buggy...

Early this year Josh said 2024 is the year of the buggy so I figured they would be putting one out this year. Been saving for the Ripper 2. Wondering if this will be cool enough to make me tap into those funds.

I stand corrected. Looks pretty good to me at a glance. I'm not in the market for a $500 rtr at the moment. I probably am in the market for that front axle housing for something.

The H10 Optic has been released. Nice looking buggy. Hydro steering is cool. Glad it doesn't have portals.

Back