• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

GSRCC Scale Endurance 20

Man couldn't miss a chance to play with the meatwad himself honoring all of us with his presence awesome cant wait to see you bro

what size and pitch do you need? i might be able to help you out,but no you can come anytime between 10 and 11 to start the course but it might be tough to make the cut off time by yourself

thanks crawler, but sumquak just let me kniw theres a shop in cameron park that opens at 730am tomorrow so i will leave extra early and swing by there

Screen name/Chassis:

1. Seph606/SCX10
2. BentMetaL / MAMA's MONEY
3. DowntownScience/80 Chevy SCX10
4. Big_bumpkin/ scx10
5. ANoodle / Ford 350
6. Meatwad / Old Chevy
7.Fokai Yota / "I MAGAS" The Boss.
8.Logan Dang / The Wroncho
9.makya/ CK cutting board
10.makya's son/ CK
11.ski11z /scx10
12.Bigw3260 /scx10
13.GABESPEED/SCX10 Camanche
14.Wildboy/SCX10 g6
15.FLY/TEAM BATTLE TOAD DESIGNS/CUSTOM
16.CRAWLER66/TEAM BATTLE TOAD DESIGNES/CUSTOM

It sucks I won't be able to make this one, it looks like a epic spot I'll be at bean hollow for sure!

Daughter woke up with a 102 temperature. Son has baseball pics and a game in 5 minutes. Would have been able to make it but now wife has to stay home with daughter. :(

Daughter woke up with a 102 temperature. Son has baseball pics and a game in 5 minutes. Would have been able to make it but now wife has to stay home with daughter. :(

you weren't the only one :cry: Our cub scout leader had to bow out of a little league flag ceremony so I got to go and help out. I wished I could have made the comp, but this was more important for the 20+ boys that were there. My Son didn't mind missing it, since he got to hoist the flag during the National Anthem, so it was still a good day "thumbsup"

I can't wait to see all the pics though:mrgreen:

Back