• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gspeed GS-FS link length

savageasflux

Pebble Pounder
Not sure if this is the place to post this but didnt see anywhere better and didnt see a gspeed section.

So ive talked to Gspeed and he doesnt know the link lengths needed for use with his GS-FS chassis and capra axles, he can only provide with Hardcore RC link kits but doesnt know the lengths of the links. I need to make my own links as there is too much stuff in the way on my new custom build that i cant buy a premade set.

Can anybody tell me the link lengths on the GS-FS chassis when using Capra axles and G-shot skid. I really just need the front and rear, upper and lower lengths please, the rest i can figure out.

Last edited:
If you do fakebook, there is a GSpeed group. Might be able to get an answer there. I'm running F10 portals and the Exo skid so I dont know how helpful my link lengths would be.

Thanks for the reply, no Facebook. No help from gspeed or hardcore rc unfortunately. Really dissappointed they can't give any help.

I'll just have to find someone here with a GS-FS chassis. Capra axles and gshot Skid and ask them if I ever find someone. Seems like I'm on my own now. Really just needthe front measurements.

Thats unfortunate that G Speed wont help. Lance (Hardcore) knows the lengths obviously but I'm sure he doesnt want to just give out that info for free and I dont really blame him.

Considering Gabe doesn't make the links, it's hard to upset for him not offering you any help. After attempting to build some of my own links for another project buying links from someone who does it all the time is well worth the time and effort. To do it with the same quality as Hardcore RC or InTheWorks, you'll need a lathe and cutting die along with some sort of press or bender if you'd like high clearance links.

Back