• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Got bit by the twin hammers bug

K Thnx bra. I'll have it go talk to the guys at A Maine Hobbies later this week and see if they'll let me size some body's up on my TH.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

i chopped her up..
pics below
I7h2IDI.jpg

the mounts for the body fold in if i life the cage incase i want to run panels
JLLGnam.jpg

L3ItKrY.jpg

Looks rad so far. When I first saw the picture without the body, I thought I was looking at a Yeti. It certainly appears that you've found a way to save more of those pretty fenders than I did, so kudos to you! My Bug body has proven pretty durable, enduring many blown jump landings and harsh encounters with rocks, so paint her up nicely, because she'll be on there for a while.

ive gone back to the purple and white :) just gotta get some paint now
the reason i chopped up the cage is because its 5 bucks cheaped for a new cage if i screw up lol

Looking good
Keep the pictures coming

id have it done but i need paint.. and its 12:15 here and im working on the wraith to get it ready for my dad ;-);-)

ive been working on his stupid wraith (i sold it to him so i could afford a yeti (WORST DECISION EVER :evil::evil:) for hours now

complete teardown and rebuild with new tires, motor, speed control, and the works

im taking pre engineering this year in school and we will have access to 3d modelling software and a 3d printer..
i think this might have a brighter scale future than i origionally planned...
im thinking full interior etc etc
will have to see what i can manage. im going to practice some on my buddies computer with his 3d printer and see what i can do

Nice video, but I will have to say I was a bit disappointed, I thought I was going to see some VW action. :sad:

Also your front end is pretty stiff you should try some softer springs. It does not look to be moving much.

i tried some other shocks because i dont have any soft spring for these (the spring i have now are traxxas green for a jato shock) the other shocks were plastic and couldnt withstand the abuse. these alum ones are MUCH stonger and work better than the plastic ones i used before. i have been looking out for softer springs though

Now that's new. Can't say I've ever seen a Wraith cage with TH gear done. Very nice! Now, how bout some pics for those of us with short attention spans and limited patience? Lol.

alright well a lot of custom parts had to be made and please dont laugh because they are all guesswork and cut freehand without too much thought
yes the bottom skid plate is part of a street sign
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
k1vY9r8.jpg

jjtx9DI.jpg

1BsivbF.jpg

Vmffyf2.jpg

video up as soon as i take one :flipoff:

Back