• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Good shock postions.

cain

Hello,
does anyone have any good shock mods and new postitons to mount there shocks if so plz leave a photo or message.:mrgreen:

I guess the first question would be what chassis are you running? I run a mostly stock chassis and can show you what I have.

i run teh stock chassie with 4" losi shocks. i have them mounted 5mm off the chassie on the back and 12mm of the chassie in the front. on the rear axle they are mounted on the outside of lowerlink mounts. on the front they are 8mm in on the inside of the lowerlink mounts.

This is what I run if you have a stock chassis. I'm getting 60 degrees sprung and 62 degrees running droop.

IMG_20110316_125902.jpg

front susp

IMG_20110314_190543.jpg

rear set up

Hope this helps!

Back