• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Good crawlers

How much do u want to spend?

Do you plan to upgrade?

Axial Is the way to go regardless weather u want a real "crawler" or trail rig etc etc

Little more $ upfront that some other brand such as red cat etc BUT deff well worth the extra $ IMO
Plenty of upgrades avail and would be easy to resell if you decide to upgrade to bigger and better!

These are my choices and what I think the base functions seem to be.
Plan on $400 for an RTR.

Wraith - Crawler/Rock racer/Scaler
SCX10 - Crawler/Scaler
TwinHammer - Rock racer/Crawler/Scaler
Gmade R1 - Crawler/Scaler

start going thru the rig specific threads and see what catches your eye. then read , research and ask questions , that should help you narrow it down.

Asking "what should I get" will get you a bunch of different opinions.

My suggestion is Axial, cant go wrong with one of the best."thumbsup"

I was asking the same question and ended up with a ridgecrest. 300 or so + battery and charger. performs pretty good but if your interested in scale at all I'd say go for the scx-10. also I'd try and find a local comp to go to before you choose. I went to one a few days after I got my ridgecrest and ended up kicking myself for not getting an scx-10. I had no interest in the scale trucks as they sat on the shelfs... but after seeing what the EPA guys did to they scalers it looked like alot of fun.

got my first one in the mail today. I bought a wraith kit and can't wait to get it together

I really like the Wraith. Its great truck all the way around. I had a Novak 13.5 system in mine and it screamed...regret selling it though.

I'd say just get a scx10 you will not be disappointed, I got two of them they are awesome... I also have a trailfinder2, a bruiser, and a twin hammers, but out of them all thescx10 is the cheapest to run and parts too, performs well too

Just my 2 cents, but buying a rsxt redcat for my daughter 2 yrs ago an its still being beat on every wk end,its been a great 1st time crawler to start with. still buy them new for 150.00 and up.

Back