• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gonzales/Baton Rouge meet...

truckerbuddy2

Quarry Creeper
Gonzales/Baton Rouge meet... LOTS OF PICS.. 56K WARNING!!!

Myself, chipcross, and mississippirocs had a small GTG. I got some pics, but its gona take a bit to load em, more than 60 pics taken, i went a little happy with the camera, had to make up for being stupid and not takin any yesterdy. Gona try and link an album, but here are a few to start ya with..

DCP_3441.jpg

DCP_3440.jpg

DCP_3439.jpg

DCP_3438.jpg

DCP_3437.jpg

DCP_3436.jpg

DCP_3435.jpg

DCP_3434.jpg

DCP_3433.jpg

DCP_3432.jpg

DCP_3431.jpg

DCP_3430.jpg

DCP_3429.jpg

DCP_3428.jpg

DCP_3427.jpg

DCP_3426.jpg

DCP_3425.jpg

DCP_3424.jpg

DCP_3423.jpg

DCP_3422.jpg

I did all the pic takin, i tried to get a bit of every thing. Enjoy?? :lol:

Last edited:
here is the album.. if it dont load up, or you cant get in, let me know.. i will try it the hard way.. .

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/truckerbuddy2/LA Meet/

if your wondering why my landy looks bad, i broke the leaf... go figure..

damage count..

jeff bent links on the red rock racer/and we think damage to his 2.2 axles, but its not confirmed

chip had electrical troubles with his crawler/the yota was rear wheel drive only

and i broke a leaf on the landy, zip ties work good to fix it, but they dont hold on forever...

DCP_3501.jpg

DCP_3502.jpg

DCP_3503.jpg

DCP_3504.jpg

DCP_3514.jpg

DCP_3505.jpg

DCP_3506.jpg

thats the last of em..
yes a lot of pics, but i did cull out some of them..

the last pic i think its prety cool.. looking under my broke rig and under chips yota...

Sure looks like a lot of fun!!!!!! those trucks in the mud look like some red neck people stuck in da swamp.....

Eric

The old chevy looks good...i am build a 68 frame off right now.........
I can't wait to get me a crawler.....

Eric

Sup guys, I'm terry Duplessis from Gonzales, la. I've meet Chip and gottin lots of help from him. BIG THANKS to Chip for all the help with getting my new ax-10. Looks like you guys had a blast and next time you'll go Damit Chip you better call me LOL I want to play (learn) more too. Also anyone esle local is more than welcome to come check out my little rock pile coruse. Chips been by acoupe of times to give some big help you can ask him if it might be worth your time LOL

shoot yeh, i would have been down for more drivers... he said something about someone who might have been close.. but i think something about work came up... :roll::lol:

heck.. i dont see why we cant run up there one day, im not too far down the road in baton rouge...

hell yea any time, i'm always game. I have a few other local friends that have monster trucks and buggies but i'm the only crawler guy at the moment (still tring to convince them that slow is FUN LOL) We try to get together atlease one a week for alittle bashing. And I always say the more the better!!!!!"thumbsup"

Back