• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Glitching issue

Betts818

Pebble Pounder
So bought a really nice wraith a while back. I recently bought a hh motor for it and in love with this truck. My question is though it has a heyok servo winch,Hitec hs-7590th servo,tactic dig trans, sidewinder 3 esc, hh torque master pro 35t,castle bec,and another bec not sure the brand. What's happening is as long as I keep the winch,esc and servo plugged in I'm all good. When I plug in the dig trans mission the truck goes bonkers and gets all jumpy instantly. The winch will start wanting to pull tight and the truck will jump and glitch forwards. Now sadly I have 8.4v nimhs at the moment. Ordered three 3s lipos though this morning and finally making te jump. Is there a lack of power with the nimhs or could there be a bigger issue at hand? Truck works amazing with out the dig trans but since it's there I really want to use it. And it happens to glitch instantly the tactic servo for the dig is plugged in. Also I bought a spectrum dx4c brand new for it. Not sure if that makes any differance. Thanks for the help guys!!

So bought a really nice wraith a while back. I recently bought a hh motor for it and in love with this truck. My question is though it has a heyok servo winch,Hitec hs-7590th servo,tactic dig trans, sidewinder 3 esc, hh torque master pro 35t,castle bec,and another bec not sure the brand. What's happening is as long as I keep the winch,esc and servo plugged in I'm all good. When I plug in the dig trans mission the truck goes bonkers and gets all jumpy instantly. The winch will start wanting to pull tight and the truck will jump and glitch forwards. Now sadly I have 8.4v nimhs at the moment. Ordered three 3s lipos though this morning and finally making te jump. Is there a lack of power with the nimhs or could there be a bigger issue at hand? Truck works amazing with out the dig trans but since it's there I really want to use it. And it happens to glitch instantly the tactic servo for the dig is plugged in. Also I bought a spectrum dx4c brand new for it. Not sure if that makes any differance. Thanks for the help guys!!

Sounds like a bad and/or incompatible servo. Also your'e running two different brand BEC with this setup? Best to run one BEC, get the CC BEC Pro if you need more amps. Use the HH servo bypass harness with the steering servo and don't pull the red esc power wire. Pic of your setup?

EDIT: Might be drawing lots of juice from old dying (worn out, cells going/gone bad) nimh battery too.

Last edited:
Will get some pics later today. Yes I believe two different becs. I just bough it a about a Month ago and haven tore into it a whole lot. I could be wrong though. And the nimhs are only a month or two old also. I preordered some 3s 25c gens ace batts though so when they are released I will try them out also.

Pulled up the parts list te guy that sold it sent and yes. It has a castle 10a bec and a rmrc 3a bec. So if I was to grab the big castle one would thoa make a differance? If so how would I go about setting it up(programming) i do not have the castle link or a computer at the moment. Thanks again for any help.

I had a dig servo go out on me once. That caused some weird glitching issues. Installed new servo and glitching went away. It's important when setting up the endpoints on your dig servo, not to over extend the servo where it's constantly fighting the trans.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Honestly I think I'm just going to take it out for now. I don't really have a full need for it. I mean yeah it would be nice to have but for now I do really like just leaving it in 4x4 and going that way. But I have a extra tactic servo. Will try to swap em out and see what happens.

Betts818,

To offer you one last alternative before removing it...

Try a Spektrum 'glitch buster' - about 5 bucks and works really well if your looking for a cheap non-Bec fix - the other possibility is your reciever ... I had some glitching on another RC a while back and swapped receivers - turned out my receiver went bad. Hope you resolve the problem.

You might try plugging in a spare servo in place of your dig servo to see if the dig servo is the culprit. A cheap servo for your dig may be all you need.

Back