• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Getting new shocks or tires tomorrow

cornbreadfarts

Rock Stacker
Hey all. So going to get new shocks or new tires for my son's SCX10 Power Wagon tomorrow and wondered what your opinions are. Which should I choose first? It's all stock except metal gears.

IMG_0742.jpg

zblgaxnhp

You don't *need* new shocks or tires really. Ripsaws are great tires. if you want something different more power to you. "thumbsup"

I would go with metal steering and suspension links for durability.

cut the tire's treads! I cut my treps and they became a whole new tire

also look into some Crawler Innovations foams, they will help more than you think

and unless you notice the shocks are leaking really bad (they tend to if you don't but some green slime in them) you can raise the truck with lift kits which are LOADS cheaper than new shocks

Back