• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

getting back into crawling SE Michigan

discgolferlee

Rock Crawler
Located in Clinton michigan. Been into Rc hobby for over 20 years off and on. I got into crawling way back in like 2008 or so and have been in and out due to lack of time and being a single dad. Son is growing up (11) and he is a little interested in doing it more. not looking to get into comps or anything that serious. just some locations to hit for trails and rocks. would be great to meet some other people especially others maybe with kids for occasional meetups to play with our "toys" HAHA.

anyone out there??

My son and I hit the trails near our house last weekend. first time out in a few years
VOWN6a4.jpg

Some good groups here in Mi. Some Groups on Fakebook for the area/State. Im up in Midland area.
I'm not to up on the SE scene. Wish I could be more help.

Some good groups here in Mi. Some Groups on Fakebook for the area/State. Im up in Midland area.
I'm not to up on the SE scene. Wish I could be more help.

Thanks for the reply! I am gonna look around Facebook for some groups for my area. I’m feeling reenergized to get back in and build some this winter. Love building kits.

If you haven't been, check out Reaction Hobby in Grand Rapids. Great place to run your trucks indoors with an awesome hobby shop for parts. They run a fun comp every other Sunday with lunch and a raffle. There are some serious competitors, but for the most part it is very family friendly oriented and a great place to hang out on a Sunday afternoon.

The ORV parks around the state always have lots of fun places in them to run the mini trucks. Theres an awesome place in Fenton called Backyard Crawler Addicts if you look them up on facebook. Reaction is definitly worth the drive at least once.

The ORV parks around the state always have lots of fun places in them to run the mini trucks. Theres an awesome place in Fenton called Backyard Crawler Addicts if you look them up on facebook. Reaction is definitly worth the drive at least once.
thanks!! I need to get up to backyard crawler addicts sometime. reaction is on my list as well.

Back