• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Getting a SCX-10 Dingo (TR)

SCXCrawler

I am getting the SCX-10 TR Dingo body truck for Christmas this year!8) I want to know what are the first things i should do when i get it? List of what im getting is below. I have some experience with RC cars, but this is my first crawler. let me know what should happen first.

List-
- SCX-10 TR Dingo
- Duratrax Onyx 220 Charger
- Duratrax onyx 3000mAh Battery
"thumbsup"

sweet man, good start for crawling. i agree upgrade the radio and receiver. but for now man once you start these things man you will love it and you will start building your own. which is fun :) "thumbsup" but good start man.. i have built 2 2.2 crawlers one a truck and the other a tuber. i have put together alot of other that my buddie buys. but i am going to build me a 1.9 scaler now. anyways best of luck man

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies guys! So new radio and aluminum links. what about motors and esc's? I was looking at the novak rooster and i will be moving my shock location for better articulation. (if anyone wants to see this go to youtube and type scx 10 extreme flex its really nice while still keeping a scale look.) how about gearing? Front or Rear battery location?"thumbsup"

It came today! Sucky part is, i have to wait till Christmas. Hopefully i can do some persuasion work :roll:

Back