• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

General Rock Force 2.2 Info

i just pressed 2 in the phone jungle and it prompted me to leave a message and someone would call back.

Ok, you should have hit 5 for Kyosho sales. Hitting 2 took you to customer support and I just found out that those guys are helping out in the warehouse today and will be back at their desks at 8am PST. If you don't hear back (I am completely confident you will) try again and hit 5 for sales.

PM me and let me know that you were taken care of!

- David

never got a callback but stormer had them in stock . all i can say is everyone needs these. its the aluminum c's and knuckles of the rock force.

never got a callback but stormer had them in stock . all i can say is everyone needs these. its the aluminum c's and knuckles of the rock force.

how are ypu going to have al. c's when the whole axle case is plastic which is the c. ar ewe gonna have o cut them off like on tlt's and bolt on the al. c.

what happened with your c`s and knuckles ?

how are ypu going to have al. c's when the whole axle case is plastic which is the c. ar ewe gonna have o cut them off like on tlt's and bolt on the al. c.

I think he was referring to the fact that the HighSpeed gears are as important as aluminum C's and knuckles are to the Axial...

- David

Back