• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gen8 Scout Touch Up Paint

Hellcatz

Does anyone have a color match or at least a close approximation to the blue (or orange) stock bodies on the Gen8 Scout?
Specifically I've got the blue body, so that's what I am most looking for. However, maybe someone watching here needs the orange?
Mine came with a medium-sized paint scratch all the way down to the lexan, and if I can fix it that would be great.
Also, no it's not dire enough to report to Redcat. I just want some paint to fix it if possible.
Thanks!

If it was scratched right out of the box, you should report it to redcat. They were very good to me with my warranty transmitter. Best case is they will give you a new body free of charge. Worst thing they could say is no.

Back