• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gen8 Axe 1tenth SOA mod

my first.thought would be noooooo because it mounts to the diff cover bolts and there so small that i can see.them sheering off on a hard fall
but im sure its fine and i bet its a big performance upgrade

try it and let us know how it holds up

i think there are other issues than bumpsteer it would be kinda like hydrolic steering on a 1:1 do you need it no but it sure helps with the performance of th3 steering system however ther is no mount for the other upper.link on the skid plate so going 4 link would take some fabricating and theres no reason to do a servo on axle mod with out the 4 link mod
in my opinion anyway

I know some will say it’s a Redcat but I don’t mind putting lipstick on a pig.

I have a Gen 8, a trail king & a trx4. The Gen 8 is no worse than the others & I actually prefer it over my trx4. Those that look at the gen 8 as a lesser truck will never give Redcat a fair shake because of the garbage vehicles they used to put out. As for that SOA mount, what are you hoping to accomplish with it? I don't think it's necessary.

Looking at options to help with the bumpsteer. Been playing with link lengths and even relocating both servo and panhard.

Back