• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gelande 2 boom racing voodoo driveshafts

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
I’m upgrading the driveshafts on my gelande 2 cruiser. I’m not keen on paying $100 per drive shaft for punishers (damn Canadian dollar, we are flooded with maple syrup but our dollar is a pushover). Has anyone tried boom racing voodoo ones? They have ones for the team raffee d90 which are 85-113mm end to end (81-109mm pin to pin) and I think this is a copy of the gelande? Would these work?

I’m upgrading the driveshafts on my gelande 2 cruiser. I’m not keen on paying $100 per drive shaft for punishers (damn Canadian dollar, we are flooded with maple syrup but our dollar is a pushover). Has anyone tried boom racing voodoo ones? They have ones for the team raffee d90 which are 85-113mm end to end (81-109mm pin to pin) and I think this is a copy of the gelande? Would these work?

I used Junfac driveshafts. I'll see if I can dig up the part numbers. I had to trim 1/4 inch off one of them though. For a standard TF2 but they have so many different lengths of them.
-RC Perspective

Back