• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

G-Made Shocks on Monster Truck?

MattKimble

G-made makes some very nice looking shocks but i dont see many people using them. I have a 1/10th scale solid axle monster truck and was wondering if they would work on there. Does anyone have any experience?

I used the Gmade XD Diaphragm shocks on my Bomber, they work fine - RPP carries them in various sizes.

I've used XD's, Zero's and G-transition and have had good luck with all of them. The Zero's were perfect on my SMT.

I like the gmade shocks, mostly use the XD piggybacks or G-transition on a few Axial trucks, and on my GOM it has the XD Aeration version. Slight leaks now and then but nothing major with green slime. Get the length you want and go have lots of fun.

Last edited:
Back