• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Foam Insert Advice

saddlesore

Quarry Creeper
My 10.2 is currently running the RC4WD Atturo Trail Blades (4.25" tall x 1.73" wide) mounted on SSD Assasins. The stock foams are way too soft where the tires fold under weight. What inserts do you guys suggest for the size and width of my setup? I've seen some CI and Proline options but have no idea which sizes to get.

Depends on weight of your rig mostly, followed by terrain and driving style.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have been running Lil' Nova Dual Stage with comp cuts. Medium in the rear and softs up front. I do trail mostly and some logs and a crushed concrete mound i made up. The combo has been working great for myself.

Yeah, I'd go for CI lil Novas since your tire's OD is 4.25. Proline's new dual stage foams were designed for their 4.75 tall tires. Same as mentioned by Druxus, I'd recommend comp cut inners with medium outers as long as you're in the 6-7 pound range.

Back