• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flysky GT5 issue

I have a Flysky GT5 and having an issue. When I power up the throttle won't work until I turn the throttle trim down to around 30, I am turning it down with the throttle trim button on the side of transmitter. Then I hear a beep and throttle works fine. I don't know if I got one of the settings messed up by accident, it has been working fine. But it's getting old doing this every time I want to crawl.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

First thought is to make sure everything on the controller is where it’s supposed to be. Then recalibrate your ESC and TX. Check throttle settings, abs if equipped and throttle trim

Hang up and Drive

What was the issue? I’m about to start converting all of my stuff over to FS.

Not OP, but I’m guessing the ESC wasn’t happy with the throttle not being neutral during power-on. Most ESCs won’t initialize the throttle if they aren’t near neutral for safety, so the car doesn’t take off unintentionally.

Back