• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

flysky gt3c question

RJW

I have a hacked Flysky gt3c that is great. I want to expand the usable channels now that I am more familiar with it but have run into a problem. I thought the firmware allowed for 8 usable channels, but I am unable to assign channel 7 or 8. The firmware only allows me to assign up to 6 channels which are already used. I have 8 channels set in the global setup, but only 6 show if I try to assign a specific button to a task. Is the firmware limited to 6 usable channels?I know how to set them, if I can find them, just need to know if they are there. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Which firmware version are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Firmware 061....Thanks for your response, I figured it out. Only took me two days. Although global was set for 8 channel, the model was somehow set on 6 channel. I was going to just delete that model and start from scratch and when I held a long enter press while in model the setting popped up c-6. Changed it to c-8 and good to go.

Back