• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flysky gt3c issue

lagulfcoast

Bought a new radio 2 years ago and shipped to a guy that was finishing custom hardbody for me and installing leds ect. I just binded a new receiver for a Brx01 kit and for the first time noticed that there is no access to ch 3. It gives no option to see it on screen only has ch1 and 2. If i press the channel 3 button nothing happens, if I move ch 3 trim in handle it shows ch1 on screen and trims that right or left. Can "blink" a channel number to trim or adjust but only scrolls 1 or 2. Any ideas?

ok Figyred out that it was hacked to 8 channels. Looked at video online of how to map the channels but it is so confusing. Anyone have an easier explanation?

nope it takes some time to get used to ive have been using my gt3c 8n hacked mode for 5 years and every time i set up a new rig i have to watch the videos on how to set them up and even then it can take a few trys the user interface just sucks it dose get easyer each time as you learn it but damb its.alot to remeber

these days for a.few dollors more you get some pretty good.radios that are easyer to use and set up and more durable

they were a amazing radio when they came out and were hacked but there day has come and gone i still use mine cause it would cost a small fortune change out all my recivers
i wish the gt5 used the same recivers but it dosent

Considering keeping this for all my vintage buggies, and getting another radio for my crawlers. Wondering what my options are in the 2-300 price range

EXOCAGED on you tube has alot of videos on setting up a Hacked GT3C good light weight radio

Back