• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flysky GT3C and RC4WD Winch

cornbreadfarts

Rock Stacker
Hi All,

I recently purchased the RC4WD Warn Winch with wired controlled and installed it on my scx10. I have the flysky gt3c along with the flysky 3 channel receiver. This is my first winch, so I am not exactly sure how to program it correctly. I am able to get the winch to let the line out, stop, and let the line back in, however can not control it with the channel 3 trim like I had imagined. I can do this using the Reverse and changing to channel 3, selecting the direction i want, then press the channel 3 button on the handle of the flysky to start. I'd like to be able to use the trim on the handle to control it. Any advice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbQF3BAC-Q

That's the video I watched, but was unsuccessful.

Back