• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Flat Rock Park Columbus, GA

dondraper25

Pebble Pounder
Hey all,

Had a day of testing at Flat Rock Park yesterday. We had just installed Incision Spools front and rear, and replaced the shock oil in our RC4WD King 120mm shocks with 20wt oil.

We are currently editing video to be able to share with you all. If anyone is in the area and wants to go "wheeling" PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_1861.jpg
    IMG_1861.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 374
Hey all,

Had a day of testing at Flat Rock Park yesterday. We had just installed Incision Spools front and rear, and replaced the shock oil in our RC4WD King 120mm shocks with 20wt oil.

We are currently editing video to be able to share with you all. If anyone is in the area and wants to go "wheeling" PM me.
Nice rig

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back