• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

First time CR-01 owner

Lilys dad

i have had a few Tamiyas before but never a CR-01, unfortunately i bought it already built (second hand Ebay) and it seems i may need to take it apart and rebuild it to understand all the terminology and also understand how the thing operates. Is there anything i should not touch for fear or breaking or messing up the set up ?

Also i understand that the diff has three different settings ..... how do you change these ... i can see the hole but how do you know what setting you are at ?

I am happy to go into further detail if it would answer my questions. There seem to be little activity on this forum so i hope someone is reading this alternately is there a better place to ask ?

Back